Join Us for an Amazing 2019!
The band that Gothamist called “the ever-entertaining Lesbian & Gay Big Apple Corps” will be performing all over New York City and the Northeast! Whether you’re performing, supporting, or just can’t wait to see us, here’s where to find us in 2019!
- Wednesday, January 23: Halftime Show at the Nets Pride Night
2019 Rehearsal Schedule
Held at St. Paul the Apostle’s Parish Center, Room 201-202; 405 W 59th Street, unless otherwise indicated
- Reading Session: Thursday, February 7, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Town Hall/Rehearsal: Thursday, March 7, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Percussion Sectional: Thursday, March 14, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Woodwind Sectional: Thursday, March 21, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Brass Sectional: Thursday, March 28, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Full-Band Music Rehearsal: Thursday, April 4, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Marching Season Kickoff Party/Welcome Wagon: Thursday, April 18, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Full-Band Music Rehearsal: Thursday, April 25, 7:00-10:00 PM
Color Guard Rehearsals
Held at Ripley-Grier Studios, Manhattan, unless otherwise indicated
- Thursday, February 22 – May 2, 7:00-9:00 PM
Held in Foley Square, Lower Manhattan
- Thursday, May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 7:00-9:00 PM
- Thursday, June 6, 13, 20, and 27, 7:00-9:30 PM
*This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.