Wednesday, January 23, 2019
CALL TIME: 6:00 PM SHARP
RUN-THROUGH TIME: 6:30 PM
CALL LOCATION: The Dean Street entrance of Barclays Center on Dean Street between Flatbush Avenue and 6th Avenue in Brooklyn.
We will enter Barclays Center as a group for ease of getting through security. You must enter through this gate. You’ll get your ticket and wristband at this location. Send friends and family to the will-call window at the Dean Street entrance to pick up their pre-paid tickets.
If you need to arrive after 6:00 PM, tell Marita and your section captain now. Day-of, contact PS Director Lindsay Becker (646-770-4345) when you arrive, and she will alert arena personnel to get you through security.
* Cake by the Ocean
* Cheap Thrills
Put purple LGBAC flip folder placards in front of each piece! Music will be available on-site.
* White uniform marching band pants
* White 2018 marching band t-shirt
* White shoes (Dinkles or otherwise, but must be solid white with no logos)
* White web belt (optional)
* White socks
* White underwear (Trust us on this, we’ll know if you don’t!)
* White marching band hat (supplied if you don’t already have one)
* Rainbow Overlay (always supplied at step-off)
* Purple Plume (always supplied at step-off)
* Your full 2018 uniform
* Your white guard-specific Dinkles
* Take the 2/3, 4/5, B/D, or N/Q/R to the Atlantic Terminal-Barclays Center Station OR
* Take the C to the Lafayette Avenue Station OR
* Take the G to the Fulton Street Station
GPS address: 616 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. Parking garages in the area can be found here. Note that parking runs from $35-$60 for events at these garages but there is a lower pay-in-advance price if you click on the links in the parking map. While street parking is available, you MUST leave yourself plenty of time to park and get to the call location.
The Nets organizers have secured a special section for us to use as a dressing room. All of the large instruments and uniforms from Band-in-a-Box will be unloaded there prior to the game. This area will not be staffed by security but is located in a back-of-house area and only accessible by arena personnel, so keep valuables with you except during the performance.
We must clear out of this space completely after our performance, so please take ALL your personal belongings with you post-performance.