Queens Pride Parade!
Date: Sunday, June 4
Call Time: 11:00 am
89th Street between 37th Ave and Roosevelt Ave; Jackson Heights, Queens, NY
Take the 7 train to the 90th St/Elmhurst Ave station (a 5 minute walk).
Alternatively, take the E/F/R trains to Jackson Heights/Roosevelt Ave then walk up Roosevelt Ave to 89th St and turn left (10-15 minute walk).
Make sure to check the MTA website for weekend service changes and the MTA Live Map before you leave home!
- Please find street parking, either near our call location or near the end of the parade
- GPS address near our call location: 88-09 35th Ave, Queens, NY
- GPS address near the parade end: 73-15 35th Ave, Queens, NY
Be sure to read the parking signs carefully!
- White Dickies band pants
- White 2023 marching band t-shirt, tucked in!
- White Dinkles shoes
- White Aussie hat
- White socks
- White or flesh-colored underwear (trust us on this, we’ll know if you don’t!)
- White web belt (optional)
- Band overlay (supplied at step-off)
- Purple plume (supplied at step-off)
- Your full 2023 uniform
- White Dinkles Shoes
The complete 2023 marching set:
- As It Was
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Don’t Stop The Music
- Good 4 U
Additional music for parades:
- 34th Street Chorale
- I Say A Little Prayer
Put your music into a flip-folder (and don’t forget to bring a lyre. Make sure you have a new QBAC logo placard in front of each of the five pieces in our marching set!
- Port-a-Sans are usually located near step-off
For important on-the-ground rehearsal and performance updates all season long, simply text ‘QBAC’ to 41372
A refreshing breeze in the morning; otherwise, partly sunny with a high of 70°.
The band traditionally goes to the JACKSON DINER for lunch after the parade. It’s an Indian restaurant very near to where the parade ends, with an inexpensive all-you-can-eat buffet! Address: 37-47 74th Street, Queens