Saturday, December 15, 2018
2:15 PM – Percussion Call
3:00 PM – Small Ensembles Call
3:30 PM – Jazz Band Call
3:45 PM – Full Band Call
4:00-6:00 PM – Rehearsal / Sound Check
6:00-6:50 PM – Band Break
7:00 PM – Concert
CALL LOCATION: Symphony Space, Broadway at 95th Street, Manhattan
What to Wear
* Everyone should wear all black as your base. Black shirt, black pants or skirt or dress
* You may wear colorful footwear
* You may wear festive, holiday “extras” on top of your black base.
* If you wear a hat or headgear of some sort, please make sure that it won’t block anyone’s view – either the conductor’s or the people behind you!
* The band will supply rainbow sashes
Please wear your concert attire to sound check – we will be taking pictures immediately after!
What to Bring
* Please bring your music stands. Black “stand improvers” will be supplied by the band
* Please bring your battery-powered stand lights in case the performance area does not have sufficiently bright lighting
How to Get There
* Take the 1, 2, or 3 train to 96th Street
* Be sure to check the MTA weekend service before you leave!
* Any pre-purchased “Will Call” tickets will be available at the box office when you arrive for rehearsal
* Any additional ticket purchases should be made through the Symphony Space box office
* Tickets may be purchased at the box office in person (with no additional fees) or online or via the telephone
* “Advance Sale” ticket prices ($15 / $25) end at midnight Friday night, so encourage your friends and family to buy their tickets now!