2018 Is Just Heating Up!
The band that Gothamist called “the ever-entertaining Lesbian & Gay Big Apple Corps” is once again gearing up to perform all over New York City and the Northeast! Whether you’re performing, supporting, or just can’t wait to see us, check back soon for where to find us in 2018!
Check back soon!
Color Guard Indoor Rehearsals
Held in Chelsea Studios, 151 W. 26th St. (between 6th and 7th Aves.)
- Every Thursday from Feb. 22-May 3, 7:00-9:00 PM (except March 1 and April 12 & 26)
Pre-Pride Indoor Rehearsals
Held at St. Paul the Apostle’s Parish Center, Room 201-202; 405 W. 59th St., bet. 9th and 10th Aves., unless otherwise noted
- Reading Session: Thurs. Feb. 1, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Town Hall: Thurs. March 1, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Percussion Sectional: Thurs. March 8, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Woodwind Sectional: Thurs. March 15, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Brass Sectional: Thurs. March 22, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Percussion Sectional: Thurs. March 29, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Kickoff Party and Welcome Wagon: Thurs. April 12, 7:00-10:00 PM
- Full-Band Music Rehearsal: Thurs. April 19, 7:00-10:00 PM
Held in Foley Square, Lower Manhattan
- Thurs. May 3 (Color Guard is still indoors), 10, 17, 24, 31, 7:00-9:00 PM
- Thurs. June 7, 14, 21, and 28, 7:00-9:30 PM
*This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.