HOW TO DO: The Little Red Lighthouse Festival!
Saturday, October 7, 2017
CALL TIME: 3:00 PM SHARP (please plan at least 15 minutes extra walking time to get to the lighthouse from outside the park)
CALL LOCATION: Little Red Lighthouse in Fort Washington Park; West 181 Street and Plaza Lafayette, Manhattan
Enter the park at 181st Street OR 158th Street and walk to the site. Follow the Little Red Lighthouses sprayed on the path and directional signage
How to Get There
- A Train to 181st St. Stop: Exit subway and walk west on 181st St. toward the Hudson River. At the end of the block, turn right and take the pedestrian overpass into the park. Descend the pathway and continue toward the Hudson. Once on the riverfront, walk left toward the George Washington Bridge and cross under. The Little Red Lighthouse is on the south side of the bridge.
- 1 Train to 157th St. Stop: Exit subway and walk north to 158th Street and then west toward the Hudson River. Take the stairs or ramp at the end of the block into the park. Once on the riverfront, walk right towards the George Washington Bridge. The Little Red Lighthouse is on the south side of the bridge.
3:40 – 4:00 PM
Purple outreach t-shirts (if you do not have one, there will be extras available at call), blue jeans, any shoes you choose
What to Bring
- Music stand (there will be sandbags available at call)
- Clothespins (there will be extra clothespins available at call)
- PRINT YOUR MUSIC! Music will not be available on-site! The music Dropbox can be found here.
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Entry of the Gladiators
Baby Elephant Walk
If time permits
It’s Raining Men